Want to add a more interactivity to your Arduino projects? The Video Game Shield from the Maker Shed lets you create graphics, text, games, sound effects and more using your Arduino! Make great black and white video games that you can play right on your TV. Supports Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers for an easy and familiar interface. Note: Arduino and Wii Nunchuck controllers sold separately.
- Interfaces with two Nintendo Wii Nunchuck controllers using a snap-lock circuit board interface.
- All parts are easy-to-solder through-hole, with no tiny surface mount parts
- Fully open-source design means that everything is freely available and ready to be hacked, including the circuit schematic and PCB layout
- Custom, professionally made PCB
- Includes example files that demonstrate graphics, text, sound effects, music, two-player games
- Easily interface with the Wii Nunchuck’s joystick, buttons, and accelerometer