The next generation Proto-Screw Shield from the Maker Shed is a dual-purpose prototyping shield for Arduino. Not only does it have a large 0.1″ grid prototyping area but it also extends the Arduino pins to sturdy, secure, and dependable screw terminal blocks. You even get a few bonus terminals for extra GND and four ‘free’ terminals for whatever connections you wish! The stack-able wing design allows you slip this under any shield and still get easy access to the “analog” & “digital” ports of the Arduino. The through-hole parts assemble easily and should take less than 30 minutes to complete.
- 1 large high-quality US-made PCB, specifically chosen for its excellent resistance to lots of soldering and desoldering (essential for prototyping boards)
- Plenty of prototyping space, with power/ground rails
- Diffused green power LED, extra diffused red LED for user choice (although we suggest to connect it to pin 13)
- Reset button
- 2 sets of 6-pin “stacky” female header pins
- 2 sets of 8-pin “stacky” female header pins
- Lots of 3.5mm terminal blocks to fill 36 breakouts on the board