Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could make a machine that would make 3D models of phenomena otherwise invisible to you? It’s fun to do, and it’s is an amazing creative process to create a machine that produces something that you can hold in your hand from the invisible – and it’s surprisingly easy. In this video I’ll show you how to use simple materials to create some unexpected results.
Subscribe to the The Latest in Hobby Robotics Podcast in iTunes, download the m4v video directly, or watch it on YouTube or Vimeo.
- How to get started building robots
- Three Servos Walking Robot
- Drifting Robot Car
- MakerBeam Building Sets Now On Sale
- Q & A with MakerBeam @ Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
- MAKE visits MicroRAX HQ
- Spinning sphere emulates planet’s magnetic fields