This sturdy, translucent project enclosure, available in the Maker Shed, is specially made for your Arduino projects. It perfectly fits an Arduino with an attached shield (most fit), a 16 x 2 LCD, and 4 AAA batteries. Use it for home automation, a sous vide control enclosure, or for containing nearly any mad project. The enclosure can be easily drilled for wires, antennas, or anything else you need. Since the enclosure is clear it’s instantly good looking (but could be painted if you’re into that kind of thing.)
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 5″ x 1.35″
- Weight: 75g / 2.64oz
- Injection molded clear plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with protoshield on top
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc.
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders.
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada
- Note: Does not include an Arduino, protoshield, or any other electronic bits.