Today I thought I’d highlight some of my favorite crafty makers and the projects they’ve brought to Maker Faire through a special YouTube playlist. If you don’t know about Maker Faire, it’s the world’s largest DIY festival celebrating technology, making, and especially crafts, held annually in several locations around the United States. This year we’ve expanded our video offerings so I picked these videos from our growing Maker Faire channel to give you an idea of the crafty souls you can meet at Maker Faire. Enjoy the playlist, and don’t forget to subscribe to the Maker Faire Channel on YouTube.
The playlist includes:
- Shawna Peterson’s Neon Art Shop
- Paul Nosa’s Free Motion Embroidery
- Jordan Jin Stone’s illuminated sound-controlled Rainbow Shutter-Shades
- Bethany Shorb’s Cyberoptix TieLab
- Mark Krawczuk’s Secret Noodle Truck
- Andrew Salomone’s Machine Knit Cosby Sweater
- Science Class Hydroponics: STEM Garden
- Katherine Jolda’s Cyclocarder
- Xylocopa Design
- Josh Billions’ MapBag
- Pam Deluco’s Typefacebook
- Laura Bruland’s Yes and Yes Design
Check out more videos from Maker Faire in the Bay Area, Detroit, and New York.