You probably all remember Printrbot, the quick-build, low-cost 3D printer design from Brook Drumm that took Kickstarter by storm, last year. Brook’s stated funding goal for the project was $25,000, and it ended up netting more than $830,000.
Since that time, unsurprisingly, Brook has been a very busy man. Saturday we got the interesting news that he has officially published the first set of printable Printrbot parts on Thingiverse. There are eight of them. So far, the only instructions about how to put them together, however, seem to be in this Flickr set. You can follow Printrbot’s progress at Brook’s official blog.
- DIY Manufacturing Spotlighted at Kickstarter
- Best of Make: Our Year in Crowdfunding
- Best of Maker Business 2011
- Predictions for 2012 – Add Yours!
- Prototype Quick-Build, Low-Cost 3D Printer