The second annual Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge will take place this coming weekend. The goal? To send cupcakes to other hackerspaces and have them arrive in pristine condition. Here are the rules:
* Cupcake must be a standard sized or larger cupcake with frosting and at least one sugar based topper/decoration.
* The cupcake should be home made or in the hackerspace, points to be deducted for store bought cupcakes.
* The package can have dimensions up to 30cm by 30cm by 30cm (1ft by 1ft by 1ft) and weight up to 2kgs (4lbs).
* The package must be sent by a reasonably priced shipping method, days in transit will be considered in the scoring.
* A video must be taken while opening the package and uploaded to Youtube or similar.