Are you looking for a great kit to introduce your children to the joys of making and robotics? The Big Bad BeetleBot, available in the Maker Shed, is a simple kit to make a quick and basic obstacle-avoiding robot – no soldering required! Use only a screwdriver to put it together, then watch it zoom and smartly bounce off anything in its path! No microcontrollers, ICs, or transistors are used – just two switches wired cleverly together form the brains of this robot. We recommend this popular kit to all our new makers. It’s a Maker Shed favorite!
- Simple screw-together mechanical construction (we even included the screwdriver!)
- Plug-in wiring
- Sturdy, preformed wire sensors
- Laser-cut acrylic shell
- Detailed construction manual with large, clear graphics
- 4 AAA Needed but not included
- Body measures a big 4″ x 4.5″ x 1.25″