The Maker Shed, in conjunction with Adafruit Industries, is proud to present you with the latest in the Mintronics line of products, the Menta. The Menta is an Arduino compatible microcontroller that is specifically designed to use the included mint tin as an enclosure. It features a handy, on-board prototyping space which conveniently fits one of our mini-breadboards (not included) making it the perfect pocket Arduino! The Menta can also be used with all Arduino shields, so it can expand along with your projects. Pick up your Menta in the Maker Shed today to find out why it’s the freshest thing in Arduino!
- ATmega 328 processor
- Handy prototyping space
- Onboard voltage regulation
- Arduino shield compatible
- Specifically designed to use the included tin as an enclosure
- Easy assembly (requires soldering)
- Requires FTDI Breakout Board