Our good friend, Kristin Roach, is back with another issue of the popular zine, Craft Leftovers. Volume 4, Issue 2 covers lots of great stories and resources for crafting from your stash, including:
- Stash Inheritance: how Kristin has so many crafts for so cheap
- Stash on Display: an illustrated catalog of Kristin’s stash
- Sewing Machine Inheritance: the histories of Kristin’s 4 sewing machines
- Weaving Good Fortune: Kristin’s favorite inherited stash story
- Color it: spend a little time playing with crayons
- Egg Basket How to: Kristin’s first project using her new to her basketry supplies
- Leftover Breakfast Frittata: Using up all Kristin’s dinner leftovers with a new weekend tradition
- Home is Where the Crafts Are: Using up all those yarnie bits!
- Stashed Memories
You can order a print copy of the zine (which allows for instant digital access as well, or a PDF version over on Kristin’s web site.