Literally.

More:
Doodling in Math Class with Vi Hart

Gareth Branwyn

Gareth Branwyn is a freelancer writer and the former Editorial Director of Maker Media. He is the author or editor of a dozen books on technology, DIY, and geek culture, including the first book about the web (Mosaic Quick Tour) and the Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Building Robots. He is currently working on a best-of collection of his writing, called Borg Like Me.

Comments

1. MaryAnn says:

WOW.
    I thought I knew math. I thought I knew perspective and doodling.
    But this girl blows me out of the water! Delightful and ‘woe to the boring math teacher!’
    Awesome video/brain! Impressssive!

2. Vern says:

I heart Vi Hart. :)

3. Ken Norris says:

Vi should be teaching the class. She gives non-mathematicians a hint of why we love math.

4. GeekDadof4 says:

I seem to be the only one that thought this was some sort of Editor Plugin. Apparently Vi is short for ‘Violet’ or something, as opposed to a shorting of “Visual”. that said, good to see someone with an interest in Mathematics these days!

5. Jerry Carter says:

I think my optic nerve just melted.

6. Aljo says:

I just learn so much, so fast, but then it all dribbled out of my ears again! I have to watch again.

7. John says:

While I love Vi’s work, she was particularly ranty in this one…

8. Eric says:

I love these videos. Wish she would talk just a bit slower. I’m getting too old to follow the speech. Still follow the math though. Keep it up Vi!

9. [...] the piece Vi Hart Connects the Dots, Ken Norris says: Vi should be teaching the class. She gives non-mathematicians a hint of why we [...]

10. [...] Connecting the Dots by juliesteele posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »     Click here to cancel reply. [...]