MAKE magazine’s latest issue goes on sale tomorrow and to mark the event, MAKE editors, designers, and contributing writers will participate in a Google+ hangout on air tomorrow, Oct. 23, at 2pm Pacific Standard Time to give readers a behind-the-scenes look at the magazine and how it came together. Log on to watch and post comments at google.com/+make. The hangout is the first of a series of MAKE editor hangouts.
Volume 32 focuses on design and is a packed with great stuff. The new issue includes:
- Twelve pages on master costume maker Shawn Thorsson.
- An interview with Arduino creator Massimo Banzi by Dale Dougherty.
- An appreciation of toy designer Marvin Glass.
- Dezso Molnar’s quest to build a flying motorcycle.
- The debut of MAKE: Believe, a new video series on the people who turn fantasy into reality. This one features toy sculptor Scott Hensey.
- Plans for nearly two dozen projects.
We’ll also be discussing our just-finished, first-in-the-world (that we know of) buyers guide to 3D printers. It’s a MAKE special issue that comes out next month. You’re gonna love it.
Make sure you don’t miss a single issue by subscribing to MAKE today.