Gates for Norfolk, Virginia’s Hampton Roads Mini Maker Faire open at 10am tomorrow. And admission is free! There are 65 makers scheduled to come to this year’s event. Here’s a sampling of what’s on tap for tomorrow:
- ODU UAV Team – Unmanned autonomous
- Hack.RVA Noise Night SIG – Self-made music generating circuits
- .Net on Tiny Devices – Gadgeteer, Netduino and more
- DIY Designs: Extremely cost-efficient, low-impact ways to repurpose “garbage” into decor
- North Street Labs – Hackerspace from Portsmouth VA with lots of AWESOME creations!
- Knitters, Spinners and Weavers – The dark arts of fiber crafting!
- Dreaded Eden – Costumer (Wigs, Hair Falls, Dreads, Masks, Hair Horns)
- The Chaos Machine – A massive marble run, on steroids!
- Bionic Bots – Young makers exploring robotics
- Veggie Car – Bio disel conversions
It’s going to be a big day of making. If you’re in the neighborhood, get yourself to the fair!