Master Makers galore are set to tell us their stories tomorrow on Make Robot Hacks. The new program, organized by Michael Overstreet, features a line-up of experts and a smorgasbord of projects. Plus, our Master Makers will be prepared to answer your questions live. Tomorrow’s Master list includes:
- Michael Overstreet and his humanoid robot Boomer have competed in the last six Robogames, and have won multiple bronze, silver and gold metals. For the bast three years he has been experimenting with 3D printed robot designs at his local hackerspace (Cowtown Computer Congress in Kansas City, MO.
- Michael Curry represents the constantly morphing world of MakerBot. At Maker Faire the MakerBot design team built a Robot Petting Zoo. Before that Curry introduced us to his Rocket Playlist and the MakerBot Astronauts who live there.
- Erin Kennedy, aka RobotGrrl creates do-it-yourself robots that may be prototypes for the toys of the future. Arron Park, director or ROBOTIS,INC and Founder of Robot Edutainment, is working to develop the next generation of robotics education programs.
- Chai Thai and Matthew Paulishen are an experts in the areas of Machine Vision for agriculture applications. They are currently working on theater robotics and agricultural robotics.
- Heriberto Reynoso began building robots at age 14. He developed code for NASA missions. Then he created a company called Reybotics to develop summer robotics camps and kits tailored to motivate the next generation of scientists and engineers.
- Lem Fugitt has lived and worked in Japan for over 25 years. Around the time he built his first humanoid robot in 2004, he founded the popular Robots Dreams website. He is a frequent contributor of feature articles and product reviews to ROBOT Magazine.
- Join the Robot Hacks community
- Watch the on-air hangouts (Nov. 6th, 13th, and 20th)
- And come prepared with your questions!