Yarn crafting is pretty magical already, but what if your crochet hook could double as wand? Or maybe a lightsaber or a sonic screwdriver? Geeky crafters rejoice: Doodlecraft on Instructables has put together a polymer clay tutorial for turning your favorite crochet hooks into works of legendary awesomeness!
The tutorial includes hooks inspired by:
- The Elder Wand from Harry Potter
- Lothlorien leaf and the One Ring from Lord of the Rings
- King Arthur’s Excalibur from Merlin/Arthurian Legend
- Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who
- Lightsaber from Star Wars
Head on over to Instructables to see how it’s done!