That’s a wrap for Maker Faire UK for this year, the fifth here at the Life Science Centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Growing from just 30 makers to 350 in just five years—this year’s faire was the biggest, and loudest, yet.
Next year, Maker Faire UK will be joined by a full scale faire. Our third flagship event will join the Bay Area and New York Maker Faires as one of our largest, and will be held in East London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park at the Here East complex.
More MAKE coverage of Maker Faire UK 2014:
- Cinehack at Maker Faire UK
- Mirobot—a WiFi Robotics Kit at Maker Faire UK
- Just Add Sharks to Maker Faire UK
- Playing Spacehack at Maker Faire UK
- Daleks Invade Maker Faire UK
- Go to Maker Faire but don’t let them crush your car