Maker Faire is such a great event for makers to show what they make. However, all makers who have attended a Maker Faire know the frustration of never having the time to talk and share their experiences with fellow makers. MakerCon is the solution to that.
MakerCon connects individuals at the forefront of the maker movement with leading keynote speakers, fun workshops and a temporary maker space. MakerCon is for inventors, artists, hackers, enthusiasts, geeks and tinkerers. And last, but not least, there will be lots of good coffee and a MakerCon party for all participants. Everyone is welcome!
The deadline for submitting talks or workshops for MakerCon — The Nordic Edition, is now only a few days away. Now is the time to submit your ideas!
Don’t miss your chance to present at the first MakerCon in Europe!
MakerCon — The Nordic Edition
- Time: October 17th and 18th 2014
- Place: Oslo, Norway
- Deadline for talk/workshop applications: September 15th
- Program announcement and ticket sale: From mid-September
- Organizers: Norway Makers in collaboration with maker spaces in Oslo.
- Web: http://makercon.no/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MakerConNordic
- Contact: [email protected]