It’s my project for b-day gift for my girlfriend :)
I make this car-parts mirror in just few days.
I hope You enjoy it like I and my girlfriend do :)
The project inculdes:
– car timing belt pulleys
– car intake valve
– satelite from car differential mechanism
– few fence parts (this twisted rod thing and barrel undernith)
What was your inspiration?
– I was inspired by Diresta’s videos and my own imagination.
What did you learn from making this project?
– I improve my welding skills.
What challenges did you come across when building it, and how did you fix them?
– Cracking after welding… Slower cooling did the job.
How long did it take?
– Few days spent in my garage.
Is this an iteration or improvement of someone else’s project?
– It’s only from my mind.
Would you change anything if you were to make it again?
– Maybe hinge screws for something better looking.