Subscribe to Make Magazine Today!

Sindri Diego

Latest from Sindri Diego

“Bokeh” comes from the Japanese word “boke” (暈け or ボケ) which means blur or haze. The English word “bokeh” has to do with the aesthetics of out-of-focus points of light. Different types of lenses may render different qualities of bokeh, so if you own an SLR or DSLR, experiment! With... Read more »


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 28,816 other followers