Michael Miller Baby Bootie Contest
Michael Miller Fabrics is proud to sponsor our very first Baby Bootie Contest! Go to Repro Depot Fabrics to purchase fabrics or use your own. No purchase is necessary to win this contest but a 15% discount will be given for any Michael Miller Fabrics that are purchased from Repro Depot Fabrics . To receive the discount, just enter in code CRAFT.
We are looking for the cutest and most unique baby bootie design. Enter for a chance win the Singer Curvy Sewing Machine (Model # 8763), a $100 Gift Certificate to Repro Depot Fabrics, and a feature on Craftzine.com.
Three Runners Up will also receive a Michael Miller Fabrics Fat Quarter Bundle (Retail Value - $80.00) and a $20 Gift Certificate to Repro Depot Fabrics. Winners will be chosen by the staff at Michael Miller Fabrics and announced on
June 30th July 21st.
Note: Deadline is extended to July 7, 2008!
Post your entry to the Michael Miller Bootie Contest Flickr Group.
1. No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. Contest begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 4/16/08 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on
6/18/08 Deadline is extended to July 7, 2008. Everyone may enter by submitting their information to the Michael Miller Bootie Contest Flickr Group so it is received by 11:59 PM (ET) on 6/18/08 7/07/08. Limit: one entry per person. Each entry will be considered to win the grand prize and decided upon by the staff at Michael Miller Fabrics.
3. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (ARV): The featured grand prize will be the following items: One (1) Singer Sewing Machine – Curvy Model 8763 (MSRP $399), $100 Gift Certificate to Repro Depot Fabrics, and a feature on Craftzine.com. Three Runners-up will receive: Michael Miller Fat Quarter fabric bundle (retail value $80) and a $20 Gift Certificate to Repro Depot Fabrics.
4. Winners will be selected by the staff at Michael Miller Fabrics from all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail, mail or phone. If a prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner may forfeit prize if Sponsors are unable to contact him or her within 7 days of first attempted notification. No prize substitutions will be permitted, except Sponsors may substitute any prize with one of equal or greater retail value. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity including online posting without additional compensation.
5. Contest is open to adults, 18 or older. Employees of the Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
7. Sponsors are not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsors or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
Head on over to the Michael Miller Bootie Contest Flickr Group.