Hi Crafters! You’ve got until this Friday at 5pm PST to get your entries in for the “Recycle Your Heart” CRAFT Valentine’s Day Card Contest! Just remember you must include some sort of recycled goods in your card, and it can be made with any kind of craft you wish. Upload the photo of your card to our CRAFT Flickr pool and tag the photo with craftvdaycontest. Winners will be announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14th, and will receive a copy of CRAFT: 02 and an exclusive CRAFT T-shirt. But wait — there’s more! Each winner will also receive a 1-month free subscription to The Sampler, samples from small, indie businesses who like you and think you’re nice!
Here’s some inspirational links to help you get started:
- CRAFT blog archives (check out directly – recycle, holiday projects, paper crafts, stamps, printing, digital design & photography) – Link.
- Not Martha Valentine’s Day links – Link.
- Shannon at Alternation has links to tips and projects on sewing cards – Link.
- Crochet Pattern Central: Free heart patterns – Link.
- Knitting Pattern Central: Free heart Patterns – Link.
- Heart quilting blocks – Link.