The year 20XX @ the NeoGAF forums writes – “My wife Mary is a Craftster reader/poster. Recently, they had a craft challenge where all the participants had to make something tiny– I think less than 2″ by 2″. She asked me for ideas, and I gave her pretty much the weirdest one I could think of: a tiny messenger-bag style case for a single DS game. She decided to add some (amazingly damn tiny) Mario 2 cross-stitching to the project, and here are the results of her hard work (obviously I’m very impressed)…” [via] – Link.
- Cross Stitch of Sistine Chapel – Link.
- Cross Stitch Generator – Link.
- Cross Stitch Pac-Man – Link.
- Sanrio Cross Stitch Patterns – Link.
- Cross Stitch archive on MAKE – Link.
- Super Mario and friends – woven in fabric – Link.
- Mario made from glass – Link.
- Mario soup – art from NES cartridges – Link.