Fellow CRAFT blogger, Haley, and I have been sharing stories and pictures of how our seemingly separated-at-birth-twinsie cats love to curl up right next to us on our desks while we work. It’s sweet and cute, but when they choose to zonk out on a stack of important work papers, it can get a little frustrating. Haley posted a few teaser pictures of this awesome felt cat bed that she made for her kitties, and I was excited to see that she’s now shared a detailed tutorial on how to make your own. It’s a 3-in-1 bed, so it can be used in a variety of ways. It’s perfect for a picky kitty who likes a change in pace from their usual nesting spot. And, since it’s compact, it’s a perfect desktop companion. This project is now at the top of my must-make list.
- How-To: Color Spectrum Pet Bed @Craftzine.com blog
- oda Crate Pet Bed @Craftzine.com blog
- DIY Flokati Pet Bed @Craftzine.com blog
- Vintage Suitcase Cat Bed @Craftzine.com blog
- CRAFT Pattern: Valerian Fish Toy for Cats, from Craft Leftovers @Craftzine.com blog