Vicky of Stasty wowed us with her Rubik’s Cube Battenburg cake (a different color combo in every slice!) and is back with more baking wizardry, this time in the form of double Lego cupcakes. Sure, chocolate Lego bricks on top of a cupcake are fun, but taking Vicky takes things a step further by baking a Lego-shaped piece of cake inside the cupcake so a cross section of a Lego is revealed when the cake is slice in half. Brilliant!
- How-To: Rubik’s Cube Battenburg Cake @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Lego Candy Molds and Recipe @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Lego Man Cookies @Craftzine.com blog
- DIY Lego Birthday Party @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Baby Food Jar Lego Minifig Heads @Craftzine.com blog