Looking for a lovely way to recycle t-shirts that your kids have outgrown? Check out this t-shirt rose bouquet that Heather from The Sewing Loft shared in Green Child Magazine!
The Summer 2012 issue of Green Child Magazine is out and I could not be more excited to share an easy way to turn your child’s favorite tee shirts into a keepsake.
Ready to make your own? You can find the full tutorial—plus a ton of other kid-friendly ideas—right here. More:
- How-To: T-Shirt Pom Poms @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Recycled T-Shirt Latch Hook Rug @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Rose Petal Applique Tee @Craftzine.com blog
- T-Shirt Mod: Boxy to Foxy @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: T-Shirt Wedding Dress @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Hunger Games Mockingjay T-Shirt @Craftzine.com blog