I love this beautiful wood and leather mail basket from Matt of Wood and Faulk over on Design*Sponge.
Spontaneous piles seem to form around my house. Mail is probably the most often piled culprit. Why worry about opening mail and filing it when you can stack it up for a week? If you feel the same but are looking for a way to appease the neat freaks in your life, why not make a cool-looking basket for it?
- DIY Folding Tripod Camp Stool @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Woven Leather Stool @Craftzine.com blog
- Junk Mail Portraits @Craftzine.com blog
- Air Mail Sticky Tape @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Colorful Paper Snowflakes From Junk Mail @Craftzine.com blog