I often find bags of wooden thread spools at thrift stores or garage sales, and feel a crazy urge to rescue them. If you have a similar affliction and need a way to repurpose the spools, check out this tutorial from jessica of Miniature Rhino for turning them in to beautiful photo holders. Planning a wedding? They’d also be perfect ways to display pictures as part of a centerpiece or hold place cards.
- Wooden Spool Gift Tags @Craftzine.com blog
- Wooden Spool Wreath @Craftzine.com blog
- Fascinating History of Wooden Spool Making Mill @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Vintage Spool Necklace @Craftzine.com blog
- Vintage Spool Peg Rack @Craftzine.com blog