After the mad holiday rush and family events, I always find that the days leading up to New Year’s is a perfect time to fix things that have been broken when I never had the time. I’m about to mend my husband’s sweater with elbow patches with Jenny Ryan’s tutorial.
Here are some of my favorites mending projects:
- Patch 101
- Crochet Patches
- Mend Your Quilt
- How-To: Reverse Applique
- How-To: Lengthen Kids’ Pants
- How-To: Hand-Sew a Blind Hem
- How-To: Mend Torn Upholstery
- How-To: Mend Your Broken Jewelry
- How-To: Mend Chipped Dishes
See all of our mending projects on CRAFT.