It’s that time of year when folks find all kinds of fun ways to repurpose holiday candies. Peeps are often a spring time delicacy used in alternate recipes and projects, but I’m really glad to see Cake Spy’s twist on the Cadbury Creme Egg.
The bag lunch staple gets a sweet upgrade for Easter with this sweet trompe l’oeil sandwich, in which pound cake slices sandwich a “salad” comprised of yellow-tinted frosting studded with almonds and sliced Cadbury Creme Eggs, garnished with green coconut bits to resemble lettuce.
- Cadbury Egg Inside Chocolate Cupcake @Craftzine.com blog
- Roasted Peeps @Craftzine.com blog
- Peeps Topiary @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Peeps Sushi @Craftzine.com blog
- Homemade Peeps @Craftzine.com blog