This winter, I’ve become absolutely obsessed with making hot chocolate from dark chocolate shavings, not cocoa powder. (I blame my new-found snobbery on my in-laws, who gave my husband and me a bag of special cocoa chocolate for Christmas last year.) If it were as easy to throw together as powdered cocoa in a pouch, I’d probably drink fancy hot chocolate for desert every night! That’s why I love this hot chocolate on a stick recipe from Kristi at 30 Pounds of Apples. She makes it incredibly easy to have rich, delicious hot cocoa on an instant-gratification timeline.
[Via Dude Craft]
- How-To: Cool Whip Ice Cubes for Hot Cocoa @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Hot Chocolate Spoons @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Grown-Up Hot Chocolate @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Spicy Dark Hot Chocolate @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate @Craftzine.com blog