Phil @ MAKE writes:
JK’s mother made a really fun cross-stich mario princess…
Last week I got my grid-pattern dress shirt back from my Mom. I sent it to her so she could cross-stitch the Princess from Super Marios Bros. above the right cuff. I knew I’d never make the time to do it, and well, she cross-stitches. I must say, it came out amazing! Even better than I had hoped. Now, during the process she called me up and asked me, “Why in the world would you want a princess on the sleeve of your shirt?”
- Cross Stitch Pac-Man – Link.
- Cross Stitch Generator – Link.
- Make Your Own Cross Stitch Chart in Photoshop – Link.
- Sanrio Cross Stitch Patterns – Link.
- Cross-Stitch of Sistine Chapel – Link.
- Cross-stitched Nintendo DS game holder – Link.