Jessica Jones of How About Orange doesn’t hide her love of the color orange which inspires many of the posts on her blog. Whether she’s designing her own fabric or writing up her crafty DIY tutorials, Jessica always has the eye for finding colorful pieces with bold designs.
1. Reboot and Escape Coasters for computer geeks.
2. This recycled plastic Juice Clock is recycled and cool.
3. Graphic and fabulous dinner pillow.
4. I proudly own this Year of the Ox print.
5. I wish I owned this Jonathan Adler stripes cup and saucer in blue.