Madagascar Institute in Brooklyn, NY have some rad craft classes coming up very soon at their Gowanus facility:
- Corset Making – 3-part Class: Dec 5, 12 & 19
- SantaCon Prep Class w/ Jacquie: Dec 7
- SEWING MONSTERS! – Intro to Sewing with Jason: Dec 13
- Christmas Stocking Making w/ Jacquie: Dec 14
- Make Your Own Absinthe: Dec 21 and 28
Check out Madagascar’s classes page for more info and to sign up.
Pictured above is John Park’s laser-cut absinthe spoon.
- Three-part corset making series on CRAFT
- Flashback: Hand-Sewn Free-Range Monsters
- A robot Santa near you