Here’s a roundup of this week’s Mending Month posts. Stay tuned! We aren’t even done yet. There’s lots more mending to come next week as well.
- Susan Beal shows you how to mend a bed sheet.
- Learn how to mend torn upholstery in Diane Gilleland’s tutorial.
- Arwen’s Patch 101 goes over the many ways you can cover up those unsightly tears.
- Shawn teaches us that kids can sign the darnedest things with her pants patching how-to.
- Becky shows you how to mend your ripped jeans with stylish stitches.
Other related mending posts:
- How-To: Resize an 80′s Sweater
- How-To: Repair Ripped Out Slipcover Seams
- Mending a Moth-Eaten Cardigan