Related to MAKE 17, Makeshift: Mountain Bike Rescue
MakeShift 17: Andy Tran's Most Plausible Winning Entry
by Lee D. Zlotoff
June 30, 2009
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the seat.
- Anchor the seat to the ledge.
- Tie one end of the rope to the seat.
- Tie the extra inner tube to the front wheel.
- Run the rope through the wheel to form a pulley.
- Toss the wheel pulley to your buddy and pull him up.
- Give him water, protein bars, and a warm jacket.
- Reassemble the bike.
- Put him on the bike and walk him back to the car.
You must be logged in to post a talkback.