The Maker Movement is Transforming Business
It’s widely acknowledged that the maker movement is having far reaching effects on business, our economy, even our everyday way of life. MAKE magazine and Intel co-sponsored a survey among a cross-section of the maker universe to provide an in-depth profile of makers at the forefront of hardware innovation.
The research reports covers the following topics:
- How makers describe themselves
- The types of projects makers are involved in
- Hardware/tools they use
- Collaboration and sharing
- Relationship with business initiatives
- Business funding and crowdfunding
- Maker innovators by segment
- Maker demographics (personal, education and business)
- Attitudes towards making and corporate manufacturers
Download the report here.