Camp Schedule & Materials
Maker Camp, sponsored by MAKE magazine, is a virtual summer camp for teens, with a focus on creating, building, and discovering. 30 awesome projects in 30 days on Google+. Maker Camp is free and open to all.
Take a look at what went on during each week of Maker Camp 2012 (July 16th - August 24th), including our counselors and the amazing projects they built with us. You can also search for #makercamp on Google+, or search by any of the daily hashtags (e.g. #makermonday).
- Build your supply list for each project.
- Find out what you’ll need for each project to start making.
- Rewatch each project through a Hangout on Air.
- Our daily live chats with Camp Counselors are no longer live, but are viewable on YouTube.
- Follow Camp Counselors on Google+ for DIY projects.
- See what our Counselors are up to, and view each project on Make’s Google+ page.