Step #2: Make your face a blank canvas.PrevNext
- This look begins by turning your face into a blank canvas. That means making your eyebrows disappear! This step is all about alternating layers of paintpot with layers of powder.
- Use a flat brush to apply the paintpot product to your brows, then a fluffy brush to apply powder. Alternate paintpot and powder until you have applied 3 layers of both and the hairs are completely covered.
- Then, apply foundation over them, to return them to your own skin color.
Step #3: Create new brows.PrevNext
- With the brows gone, it's time to re-draw them, dramatically! Hold the eyebrow pencil against your nose, and without drawing, use it to plot the path of the new arch.
- Make a tiny dot at the inside of your eye, at the top of the eye, and at the outside of the eye. Then, connect the dots into a swooping new eyebrow.
- Keep the shape simple- about 1/4" wide at the inside of the eye, tapering off at the outside of the eye.
- Fill in the brow, and repeat with your other eye.
Step #5: PrevNext
Add orange body paint beneath the white, and use the stippling technique to blend the colors together. Draw the orange out past the corners of your eyes, a bit further than you took the white. Bring the orange down to the top of your eyelid.
Step #6: PrevNext
Deepen the intensity of the look by adding black eyeshadow into the crease of your eye. Filling in the crease with black adds dimension.
Step #8: Apply the eyeliner and mascara.PrevNext
- Create a cat eye over the blue, with black eyeliner. You can use the type that brushes on, a liquid liner, or a pencil. Bring the line on the upper lid out and up.
- Add a thick coat of mascara.
- Then line the inside of your lower lid, also called the waterline, as well.
Step #9: PrevNext
The final step for adding color to your eyes is to apply a thin line of turquoise shadow to the lower eyelid.
Step #10: Attach false lashesPrevNext
- Add a bead of the cosmetic glue to the inside of the false lashes. The glue dries clear, so while you don't want to make a goopy mess, you can be generous with the amount of glue.
- Press the false lashes right against your own, and avoid blinking while they dry.
Step #11: PrevNext
While the lashes set, you can add blush.
Step #12: Add body paintPrevNext
- Use a sponge, or one of your brushes, to add hot pink body paint along your hair line and down onto your forehead.
- Fade the pink out as you bring it down onto your forehead.
Step #14: Make the eye cagePrevNext
Glue the rivets onto your face. Place two over each eyebrow, and one right above your nose. Add three underneath each eye, and one on either side of your nostrils, about halfway up your nose. Use the cosmetic glue, and give the rivets a few moments to dry.
Step #15: PrevNext
- Cut lengths of the velvet ribbon that are long enough to run from the upper rivets to the lower rivets.
- Dab both ends of the cut ribbon into the cosmetic glue, then press them into the rivets. The glue dries quickly, but work slowly, holding each ribbon in place for about 30 seconds to set them.
- Create a basket weave with the ribbons, working from the outside of your eye in, towards your nose.
- Once the glue is dry, the ribbons will be surprisingly sturdy, but until then, they are very fragile. Hold your face as still as possible until all the ribbons are completely set.