Step #2: PrevNext
Secure Headband by wrapping a rubber band on each side of the headband within each half of the ball to ensure the headband does not slide out.
Step #3: PrevNext
Add the Stuffing to the inside of each half of the ball.
Step #4: PrevNext
Wrap the fabric around the opening of each half of the ball and secure it to the balls inside edge with fabric glue, and let it dry.
Step #5: PrevNext
Warm, sporty earmuffs should be ready to wear!
Step #6: PrevNext
- Optional: Headphone earmuffs
- Sew a small pocket into the fabric before securing it on the half of the ball.
- Place the headphone speakers into the pocket and sew around them to hold them in position.
- Glue the fabric as in Step 4 with the headphone cords downward.
- Warm, sporty headphone earmuffs are ready to war!