Step #1: PrevNext
Here is what your car's interior will look like!
Step #2: PrevNext
- Plan out the design of the EL wire by mounting the EL wire onto the car with Scotch tape.
- Note: 10 ft El Wire was not enough to fit my dashboard, so it is recommended to use 25 ft EZ-EL Wire.
Step #3: PrevNext
- Once you've designed the shape you wish on your car, cut about 2 inches of galvanized wire and twist the ends tightly together around the wire.
- Use pliers to help you twist so it's easier on the tips of your fingers.
- Use a wire cutter to cut the excess wire.
- Continue this process throughout your design.
Step #4: PrevNext
Mount the EL wire onto the car following the mounting lines of the car. Begin removing the tape as you proceed throughout the design.
Step #5: PrevNext
Put the bass response of the Car Kit Inverter at a low setting to allow bass to respond.
Step #6: PrevNext
Now turn on the EL Wire, turn up the jams, and enjoy!