Step #1: PrevNext
- Print the PDF files PrintVersionYutBoard.pdf and PrintVersionInside.pdf. (Or, if possible, you can print YutGameBoard.pdf instead. It's 36cmX36cm size. But it's not for a kit version.)
- Cut out each part.
- I prefer printing on slightly stiff paper or card stock instead of regular paper.
Step #2: PrevNext
- Attach two pieces of the game board together using double-sided tape.
- Assemble the rest of the game board in the same way.
Step #3: PrevNext
- Place the printed copy of PrintVersionInside.pdf on the game board.
- Then, fold the game board.
- Cover with paper and attach the sticker to the center of the paper.
Step #4: PrevNext
- To make the game kit, first unfold the kit.
- Cut the all the sticks, racers, and racers' stands.
Step #5: PrevNext
- To make the sticks, fold the each part.
- Attach the long side of the stick using double sided tape.
Step #7: PrevNext
- This part can be a bit challenging. Once you have applied the glue, put your thumb on the end of the stick and push it in as shown.
- You can also carefully hit the tip of the stick on the table to push the end in.
Step #8: PrevNext
- Fold a racer in half.
- Fold a racer's stand as shown.
- Cut a small slit in the middle of the stand.
- Insert the racer in the middle of the stand.
Step #9: PrevNext
- You're done. Now, the game is ready to play.
- Instructions for playing this game are included in PrintVersionInside.pdf.
- Enjoy the game!