Step #1: PrevNext
- First gather your ingredients: sugar, electric green food coloring, your favorite flavored oil, and the magic touch, vitamin B2 capsules to make them glow.
- To make the candy you'll also need a stove, pot, candy thermometer, aluminum foil, quartz crystals to make the molds with, and rice to hold up the molds.
- Before cooking, prepare your molds by covering the quartz crystals in aluminum foil, then carefully pulling the foil apart, leaving an impression.
Step #2: PrevNext
- You can also make long strips of candy by folding the foil lengthwise and curling up the ends so the candy doesn't leak out.
- Set your molds into the pan of rice to maintain their shape.
Step #3: PrevNext
- Dissolve three capsules of vitamin B2 in 150mL of water (5/8 cup), and measure out 1.25 cups of sugar.
- Using your candy thermometer, mix in the sugar and B2/water mix until the solution gets to 200 degrees. Then stop mixing and wait for the temperature to reach 300.
Step #5: PrevNext
- Wait until the candy has solidified, and carefully pull them from the molds.
- Congratulations, you've made UV sensitive Kryptonite candy. Enjoy!