Step #1: Soldering a BreadBoard Power Supply Kit.PrevNext
- Get a BreadBoard Power Supply Kit if you can.
- Otherwise, gather all the required parts most of which you have already.
- Heat up your Soldering iron.
Step #2: PrevNext
- We start off with the Male Breakaway Header.
- Take some surgical tape and put it through the male header.
- Now, stick it to the PCB at the correct position.
- Start Soldering the two pins on the Top Layer.
- Don't forget. This is a double-sided PCB.
- The complete bottom layer is the Ground Plane
Step #4: PrevNext
- Next, comes the Voltage Regulator.
- Bend the Resistor's (330 ohm) leads as shown.
- Solder from the bottom layer.
Step #5: PrevNext
- Take three more resistors matching the values with that written on the Silkscreen.
- Again, use some surgical to hold them in place.
- And solder on the bottom layer.
- You may see some solder coming in to the top side. It is fine.