Step #2: CutPrevNext
- Mix all the colors together, then cut the papers into pieces 4¼" by 5½".
- If you are using 8½"x11" paper, after cutting it you will end up with four little pads.
Step #3: Making the spiral!PrevNext
- Hold opposite corners of the stack.
- Then twist your hands in opposite directions.
- Turn the stack of paper around.
- Then twist your hands again.
- Give at least 10 twists and you will see the results.
Step #4: GluePrevNext
- Glue one side of the spiral.
- The video will give you a better view of how to make the spiral and how to glue it.
- Enjoy your homemade note pad!