Step #2: Remove stickerPrevNext
- You should not try to remove the goo at this point.
- Remove the sticker itself as much as possible.
Step #3: Clean Up!PrevNext
- Use hot or warm water to remove the rest of the paper.
- Warning! If the object to be de-gooed is plastic, hot water may warp or melt it.
- You can use a brush or the scrubbing part of a sponge to help remove the paper.
- This step is not necessary if the sticker comes off easily.
Step #4: Q-tips!PrevNext
- Now you will need some Q-tips, i.e., cotton swabs.
- A rag or sponge will work.
- Cotton balls might also work.
Step #5: Grease!PrevNext
- You will also need Vaseline or another grease/oil.
- WD-40 might also work.
- Peanut butter or olive oil will also. Thanks, Todd Carter!
Step #6: Grease away!PrevNext
- Get a big glob of grease and smear it on that goo.
- Scrub it with the paper towel.
- The goo will be gone!