Step #1: PrevNext
- First, cut out the parts you need from the rods according to the list. To the side you can see a few of the rods that are cut.
- Rod pieces:
- A: one 2cm; B: one 7cm; C: one 5½cm; D: one 8½cm; E: one 7cm; F: one 6cm; G: two 4½cm; H: two 3cm; I: two 3½cm; J: one 9½cm; K: one 11cm; L: two 4½cm
- Rod K is not on real T.V. antennas but it is great for support.
Step #2: PrevNext
- The vertical rod in the middle piece is rod A with (in order from bottom to top) rod B, C, D, E, and F. Mark with a sharpie these next spots. Mark a spot that is 2cm from the bottom, 4cm from the bottom, 6cm from the bottom, 8cm from the bottom, 9½cm from the bottom, and 11cm from the bottom. Rod B will go on the 2cm mark, rod C will go on the 4cm mark, rod D will go on the 6cm mark, rod E will go on the 9½cm mark, and rod F will go onto the 11cm mark. NOTHING GOES ON THE 8cm MARK YET.
- The 2 parts on the outside are the parts G, H, and I. The vertical rods in those are rods G. On that rod make marks that are 13mm, and 3cm away from the bottom of rod G. Rod H will go onto the 13mm mark and rod I will go on the 3cm mark.
- Once you have placed the rods on the right marks, glue them down.
Step #5: PrevNext
- Now for the final step. Glue the other end of part J to the bottom of rod A right next to bottom of rod G. Finally, hot-glue the other end of part K to the bottom side of the 2cm mark.
- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You made a model T.V. antenna!
- As you can see I am not a glue master but I hope you can do better!