Step #1: PrevNext
- 1=Bottle; 2=Heat-shrink tubing; 3=Adhesive tape; 4=Tube; 5=Long tube or casing from a felt-tip pen (the size of Airsoft's ball); 6=Butane lighter; 7=Saw; 8=Rubber or plastic hose; 9=Compressed-air blowgun; 10=Hot-glue gun.
- 11=Drill (not shown).
Step #2: PrevNext
- First, drill a hole in the cap of the bottle.
- Glue the large tube to the cap.
- When the glue has set, drill a hole in the end of the large tube and another hole in its side. Cut the smaller tube (to create the gun's barrel) to a length of 2 inches.
- Glue the small tube to the hole in the end of the large tube.
Step #3: PrevNext
- Flare the end of the rubber hose with a suitable tool (pen, stick, china marker, felt-tip pen, etc.).
- Cut the nozzle of the blowgun to 1 inch long.
- Fit the hose over the nozzle.
Step #8: PrevNext
- More decoration.
- 1=Rain gutter; 2=Paint (whatever color you prefer!).
- Cut a length of the rain gutter, and in the bottom of it draw a slot large enough to fit over the top of the blowgun.
Step #11: PrevNext
- The last step is to glue the bottlecap-and-tube assembly on top of the blowgun.
- The barrel must be aligned with the blowgun, or your new airsoft gun will have very poor accuracy.
Step #12: PrevNext
- You have finished your airsoft sub-machine gun. The ammo you will need is:
- Airsoft balls;
- Compressed air.
- This toy is for kids 13 years and older.