Here’s a super-simple flying-thing project suitable for kids from the Howtoons group on Instructables, Hoopajoo writes… – “This instructable will show you how to make a simple toy hovercraft for small children. It is suitable for daycare projects, science projects (aerodynamics and gyroscopes) as well as general fun. This is a project can be built by small children since it requires no cutting.” [via] – Link.
- Howtoons group @ Instructables – Link.
Howtoons rom the pages of MAKE (Subscribers–read these articles with you digital edition now!):
- The Bugeye Lens from MAKE: 07: Backyard Biology Water droplet lens with special bottle-cap twist focus.
- HowToons from MAKE: 06: Robots – Toss your own ice cream.
- Bending Light from MAKE: 05: Science, Weather, and Outdoors.
- Baster Flute from MAKE: 04: Music and Kits for the Holidays.
- The Happy Hippo from MAKE: 03: Cars and Halloween.
- HowToons from MAKE: 02: Home Entertainment – Make a marshmallow shooter.
- Motormouth from MAKE: 01: Make Premiere – Make a simple motor in minutes.