There’s lots of Halloween things going on this month on the MAKE & CRAFT blogs. Don’t forget to enter our MAKE & CRAFT Halloween contest. Anyone, anywhere can enter, and depending on what type of maker or crafter you are, you can enter all or just some of the contests.
Here are a few fun posts from this week on the MAKE blog:
- Pumpkin porch light, dress up your doorway with a foam carved pumpkin – Link.
- Kid robot costume, entered in the MAKE & CRAFT Halloween contest – Link.
- PC Magazine picks MAKEzine.com/blog for 2006 amazing sites – Link.
- HOW TO – Make your own tombstones out of foam – Link.
- DIY Paper TV, Kill Bill vol.1, Dirty Harry and Dr. Strangelove broadcast by paper and pencils – Link.
- And a lot more @ the MAKE blog – Link.