Our new CRAFT site is rocking and rolling, be sure to check out it along with our first issue of CRAFT. You can get the new magazine in stores, Amazon, subscribe and the CRAFTZine.com/blog has posts from the MAKE & CRAFT team all the time… – here are a few fun posts from this week…
- HOW TO – Relief printing. Tiel gives us an in depth tutorial on how to create a relief print on a block – Link.
- CRAFT Pattern Podcast: Bobble Hat by Fable Handmade Goods. This week’s CRAFT Pattern Podcast is the Bobble Hat from Fable Handmade Goods – Link.
- Embroidered poetry. Curiously Crafty Steph has made some awesome embroidered poetry with “The Girl who was pigeon-toed” – Link.
- Colander lamp. Spring Maxfield (Little Green) added this photo to the CRAFT flickr pool of her modded colander lamp – Link.
- CRAFT-O-Lantern. Thanks Benjamin for making a CRAFT-O-Lantern – Link.